True" is not the correct way to start a sentence. The correct sentence would be: "True, one of the most common questions I hear is about when you should renew your passport and how to do it." In this video, I will be answering both of those questions. My name is Ben Tennis, and I am the owner of Ben Tennis Dream Vacations Travel Agency. On this channel, I help vacationers plan their next trip by creating travel information and resource videos. If you're new here, consider subscribing. So, when should you renew your passport? It is advisable to renew your passport between 6 and 12 months before it expires. This is because most countries do not allow entry if your passport is going to expire within six months of your planned visit. If you check your passport and find that it's going to expire soon, here's how you can renew it. First, answer these five questions: 1. Do you have your passport in your possession to submit with your application? 2. Is your passport undamaged, other than normal wear and tear? 3. Was your passport issued when you were 16 years of age or older? 4. Has your passport been issued within the last 15 years? This includes expired passports. 5. Is your passport issued in your current name, or can you document your name change? If you answered yes to all five questions, the good news is that you can renew your passport by mail. However, if you answered no to any of the questions, you'll need to apply for a passport as if it's your first time. If that's the case, you can check out my video on how to apply for a passport for the first time in the linked video above. If you need to renew your passport, follow these steps: Step 1: Fill out Form DS82. You...
Award-winning PDF software
How to cope with bureaucracy electronically and Edit DS 82 Form online
- Open a form in your browser by clicking Get form.
- Wait for the template to load and Edit DS 82 Form in a few clicks online.
- Just type and press Enter to move from field to field easily.
- Insert personal data, contact details, and digits in the corresponding fields.
- To Edit DS 82 Form correctly, take advantage of the built-in editor's advanced functions.
- Double-check your completed document carefully for errors and inaccuracies.
- Click Help to get a complete guide for using the full-featured editor or contact the support team if you have more questions.
- Create your legally-binding e-signature by typing, drawing, or capturing a photo and put it on the PDF.
- Submit your PDF by clicking Done and distribute your file via email or fax.
- You can also download or print the form changing page orientation up to your needs.
The online service helps you edit your document hassle-free without downloading software or printing and scanning a pile of papers. Fill out electronically and file the document at once or notarize it in real-time. Get the most of the web-based solution and cut red-tape off in no time via a strong internet connection and your device.